Fast and easy digital payments are just a few steps away with your Century Bank MasterCard® debit card.
Digital Wallet makes it fast, easy and secure to pay for your mobile purchases!
Load your Century Bank MasterCard® to your phone and other mobile devices to make fast and easy transactions, almost anywhere you shop. Digital payments represent the latest way to get the most out of your Century Bank MasterCard®.
- Secure - card information is not stored on your mobile device and is not shared with the merchant.
- Fast - No need to open your wallet and dig out your card, just tap and pay to check out quickly.
- Convenient - use your device to pay at participating merchants.
Look for these icons at checkout!
It's easy to get started.
- Download the app from the Google Play Store
- Add your Century Bank MasterCard®- it's as simple as snapping a photo
- Unlock and pay – Unlock your Android device and you are ready to tap and pay at any merchant where Google Pay is accepted.
- Google Pay is accepted at participating retailers across the U.S., with more added every day.
- Making purchases is as simple as unlocking your phone and holding it to the contactless terminal.
- You will receive confirmation on your device that the transaction was completed.
How it works
It's easy to set up. Add cards to Apple Pay in just a few quick steps. Launch Apple Pay on your device and use your Apple® device camera to capture your card information.
It's simple to use. Once you've added your Century Bank MasterCard® to Apple Pay, just hold your compatible Apple device near a contactless reader at a participating retailer with your finger on TouchIDTM. You don't even have to open an app!
It's smart. It's designed so your card information isn't shared with the merchant – and your actual card numbers aren't stored on your device or on Apple servers.
It's versatile. Apple Pay lets you make purchases at participating retailers – and within participating apps!
Track your spending activity. You are able to review your recent card transaction on the App.
Quick and easy to add your Century Bank MasterCard® so you can start using Samsung Pay right away
- Add your Century Bank MasterCard® in a few simple steps. Your device's camera will scan in your card information for you to confirm, then you secure the account with your fingerprint and a backup PIN. In just a few minutes, you'll be ready to go.
- Use Samsung Pay at your favorite places – it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
Protect your information.
- Transactions are authorized with your fingerprint, so you're in control of when each payment is made.
- Each transaction uses a digital account number instead of your card number, which means your shopping stays safe. Your purchases remain yours alone; Samsung Pay doesn't store or share your payment information.
Simple to setup. Simple to pay.
- Samsung Pay is designed to make paying with your Samsung device fast, easy, and convenient.
- Swipe up on your screen to launch Samsung Pay and authorize with your fingerprint. To pay, just hover your device close to the terminal where you'd usually swipe or tap your card.
Tap, click or touch
Masterpass makes it easy to shop however you like. Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the check out process accross all of your online, in-app and in-store purchases with one secure account.
Masterpass™ by Mastercard® is accepted at thousands of locations:
Easy to Use
Whether your're shopping in-app or online, Masterpass™ can speed up the checkout process. Plus you can use the Masterpass™ app to make in-store payments with a compatible Android™ device and your Century Bank Mastercard Debit Card.
Shop with Confidence - Inline and In-Store
Shop securely online and in-store with Masterpass™. Masterpass™ includes multi-tired security to help keep your information private when you shop at thousands of online merchants and over a million store locations. When you check out with the Masterpass Android™ app, a unique number is shared with the merchant instead of your actual card details which means your information is protected.