Need more help?
Century Bank's Online Banking offers all the conveniences of your bank at your fingertips. You can log on anytime, anywhere and access your account. We offer:
- Basic Business Online Banking
- Business Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Xpress Deposit
- QuickBooks WebConnect and DirectConnect
- Telephone Banking
Business Online Banking (Basic)
- Check and monitor balances and account activity
- Transfer funds one time or recurring
- Stop payments
- View check & deposit slip images
- Export Account info to your financial software
- Reorder Checks
- Delegate specific user access rights
- Fight check fraud with Positive Pay*
- Set up custom account alerts
*Century Bank's Positive Pay is a simple solution that helps your business identify fraudulent checks within your accounts by verifying each check's authenticity, as well as making the valid check information available to our tellers. Positive Pay helps fight the “would be” counterfeiters by quickly identifying suspect items. It is a tactical weapon to combat check fraud, and with Internet access, provides an early detection system that’s easy for businesses to manage.
Business Online Bill Payment
- Pay bills online in just a few clicks*
- Control which bills get paid and when
- Set up auto payments
- View and print payment histories
- Pay bills online from anywhere (payees must be located in the U.S.)
Stop by anyone of our office locations to pick up a Business Online Banking Agreement.
*10 monthly Online Bill Payments are provided at no charge. Each additional Online Bill Payment during the statement cycle will cost $0.40 each.
**Announcing new features to Century Bank's Mobile Banking. Click here to learn more
With Mobile Banking you can access your account information from your mobile phone. It's a fast, easy and convenient way to manage your Century Bank accounts. Text Mobile Banking is available to all Personal Online Banking customers and to Business Online Banking Administrators.
Text Mobile Banking
- Account Balances
- Account's last 4 transactions
- Compatible with any phone that can receive text messages
Web Mobile Banking
- Account Balances
- Posted and pending transactions
- Account history for the past 15 days
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing Payees
- View alerts
iPhone® and iPad® Applications and Android are available. Look for Century Bank in the Financial Institution Apps on your smartphone or tablet. You can add Mobile Banking either by accessing Options after logging in on the computer or download the application, login and agree to the Terms and Conditons.
To use our Mobile Banking services you must be an Online Banking customer. Still have questions? Click here.
The service is provided at no additional cost; however, you may incur charges to receive internet, cellular or other data service on your mobile device. You may also incur charges from your telecommunications carrier when sending and receiving information in connection with your use of Mobile Banking.
Century Xpress Deposit is a remote deposit capture product that allows you to deposit checks into your Century Bank checking account right from your office with our easy to use scanner – no more trips to the bank. Learn more.
QuickBooks WebConnet and DirectConnect
Century Bank offers QuickBooks Web Connect and DirectConnect for our business customers.
With WebConnect, you login to your Online Banking account and download your transactions by selecting Quickbooks WebConnect (*.QBO). Save the file to your computer and then import it into QuickBooks. There is no fee to use WebConnct.
With DirectConnect, you can access your Online Banking accounts directly through Quickbooks and download transactions. Users must already have Quickbooks and Business Online Banking. There is a $10.00 monthly fee to use DirectConnect.
If you have questions on how to obtain these Quickbook products, contact us at 505.424.2888.
Using Century Bank's Telephone Banking System, you can:
- Access account information
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Find branch locations and hours
- Activate a new debit card
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
Telephone Banking 505.424.2828 or Toll Free 877.424.2828