Business Checking Analysis
The Business Checking Analysis account is designed for businesses with high transaction activity including: large cash deposits, multiple accounts, and multiple business entities. We recommend this account along with Century Bank Treasury Management Services as service fees may be offset using the account analysis process.
- $100.00 minimum required to open.
- Service fees charged are based on specific activity during a statement cycle (example: $0.20 per check paid, $0.15 per deposit, $ 0.08 per deposited item). For more information, see the current Commercial Analysis Account - Fee Schedule. To obtain your copy, contact a Century Bank representative at any location or by calling 505.424.2888.
- Low monthly maintenance fee of $15.
- Century Bank's Earnings Credit on balances in your Business Checking Analysis account may reduce or eliminate Business Checking Analysis fees.1
- Related accounts may be grouped together for additional savings which may offset Business Checking Analysis fees.
- Access to Century Bank's Online Banking features.
1 Century Bank's Earnings Credit Rate is subject to change without notice.