HomeBusiness/Loans & Credit
Business Equipment Financing and Leasing
Century Bank is here to help you with your equipment finance and leasing needs. Our finance programs can help you grow your business by allowing you to acquire the assets you need with minimal expense. You get what you need with little affect to your cash flow!*
- Leased equipment can be current and not obsolete.
- You may be able to structure your lease to include certain soft costs including installation costs and delivery costs.
- Your lease may have tax benefits. Check with your tax consultant for more information.
- Leasing gives you the flexibility you need for your business. There are many options available to fit your specific needs such as cash flow, budget, etc.
Types of Leases
- Capital Lease
- Municipal Lease
- First Amendment Lease
- Fair Market Value Lease
- TRAC (terminal rental adjustment clause) Lease
- Split TRAC Lease
- Equipment Finance Agreement
What we offer:
- Timely feedback and loan closing
- Flexibility and creativity in deal structures
- Financing up to $10 million on new equipment
- Terms from 24 to 84 months, depending on collateral
- Seasonal payment structures which may allow you to skip payments, quarterly, semi annually, or annually
- Competitive and market driven terms, rates and equity requirements
Can't decide on leasing or purchasing the equipment you need? Consider the following:
- How do I plan to pay for the equipment?
- Do I know my lowest after-tax cost of use or ownership?
- Do I plan to keep the equipment long term?
- How quickly will the equipment I use become obsolete?
- How much do I plan to invest in equipment over next 12-24 months?
For more information about our finance and leasing programs, fees, rates or to submit an application, contact us at 505.995.1200.
Contact a lender in your area, Find a Commercial Banker
*Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.