General Contribution Philosophy
Century Bank is honored to be a part of our New Mexico communities and have been giving back for over 125 years. As a community minded bank, Century Bank’s contribution efforts are focused on the areas of youth, education, arts and community development. We support programs which make an impact on the health and safety of our youth; programs that foster academic achievement and scholarships for our students; community based arts organizations that lend to our diversity and culture; and organizations that promote wellness, stability, and growth, particularly those benefiting low-to-moderate income individuals. In addition, we support organizations which promote economic development and organization which promote a positive climate for businesses within our communities.
Century Bank’s employees and team members volunteer countless hours in their communities for a variety of reasons. We are grateful that we can help and support the communities in which we work and live.
How to Request a Donation or Sponsorship
All requests must be submitted on the Century Bank – Sponsorship / Donation Request Form. Click here to download or print the Century Bank Sponsorship/Donation Request Form. Applications should be submitted at least 60 days in advance of the event or required funding. Please allow a minimum of 30 days for your request to be reviewed and for a response to be given.
Because we receive many requests for donations and sponsorships, we must establish eligibility requirements and submission guidelines. Unfortunately, not every request can be granted. At the beginning of every month, each submission is evaluated by the Community Support Committee.
How to Submit a Request
All requests must be in writing and must include a completed Century Bank Sponsorship/Donation Request Form. You request can be sent as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Century Bank, Community Support Committee, PO Box 1507, Santa Fe, NM 87504
- In Person: Drop off at any Century Bank Branch, Attn: Community Support Committee
- Fax: Attn: Community Support Committee, 505.982.3806
If you have questions about completing the Century Bank – Sponsorship / Donation Request Form, please contact us at 877.424.2828.
If your request does not meet our requirements or if we need more information, you will be advised upon the receipt of your request. Otherwise, your request will be submitted to the Community Support Committee for consideration at its next meeting.
When possible, Century Bank, requests that we receive recognition in return for our donation or sponsorship. Recognition may include: our logo on printed material and on your website, verbal acknowledgment, representatives at your event, banner display, promotional items, booths or tables at your events, and other things as applicable.
Consideration Will be Given to Organizations That:
- Century Bank has built relationships with and that we have supported in the past
- Are located in the communities that we serve
- Meet our philosophy in filling those needs and benefiting our communities
We Will Not Consider:
- Groups or entities that represent a conflict of interest for Century Bank
- Political campaigns, lobbying, or other political activities
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Group trips, tours, or conferences
- Individual participation in sports activities, pageants, events, trips, or conferences
- Organizations or entities that practice or support unlawful, discriminatory, or controversial agendas