COVID-19 Relief for Consumers
We know each person will have unique and different circumstances during this time and we want to offer our assistance to those who have been affected adversely by COVID-19.
- Deferred loan payments for up to 90 days for personal loans including: cash secured, unsecured installment and automobile loans 1
- Deferred loan payments for up to 90 days for Home Equity Lines of Credit, Personal Lines of Credit and Wealth Management Personal Lines of Credit 1
- Deferred Century Bank Mortgage Loan payments for up to 90 days of principal and interest only. Escrow payments will not be deferred and must be paid each month 1, 2
- For deposit clients, Century Bank is ready to assist individuals and businesses by refunding certain fees including, but not limited to, NSF, overdraft and other miscellaneous fees related to COVID-19
- Increased limits on ATM withdrawals and point of sale transactions for debit cards
If you need help or need more information about what is available to you at this time, please call us at 505.995.1200 during normal business hours or CONTACT US! Please continue to check this page for updates on financial assistance for individuals.
1 All modifications to existing loans are subject to approval.
2 Deferred mortgage payments will be repaid over the following 36 months.