Need more help?
Century Bank's Online Banking offers all the conveniences of your bank at your fingertips. You can log on anytime, anywhere and access your account.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts once or set up recurring transfers
- Enter stop payments*
- View transactions including check and deposit images
- Make Century Bank loan payments
- Add custom alerts to notify you of checks clearing, bill payments, or account balances
- Activate new debit cards
- De-activate lost or stolen debit cards
- Export account information to your financial software
- Reorder Checks*
- Mobile Banking - text or smart phone access
- eStatements delivered safely and online via e-mail. CLICK HERE for the eStatement User Guide.
For more information: 844.600.5800 or Email us.
- Single and recurring payments from multiple accounts (payees must be located within the U.S.)
- Make Person-to-person electronic payments
- eBills feature that will provide bill summary information with the ability to set up auto-payments
- Track check payments, view payment history, receive text alerts, and payment reminders
- Multiple reporting options for users including exporting data into Excel
- Calendar options with drill down features
- Categorize payeess and adding other catagories
Click Here for our Online Bill Pay Quick Reference Guide
With Mobile Banking you can access your account information from your mobile phone. It's a fast, easy and convenient way to manage your Century Bank accounts. Text Mobile Banking is available to all Personal Online Banking customers and to Business Online Banking Administrators. Web Mobile Banking is available to all Personal Online Banking Customers using web-enabled phones or smart phones.
Text Mobile Banking
- Account Balances
- Account's last 4 transactions
- Compatible with any phone that can receive text messages
Web Mobile Banking
- Account Balances
- Posted and pending transactions
- Account history for the past 15 days
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing Payees
- View alerts
iPhone® Applications are available. Look for Century Bank in the Financial Institution Apps on your smartphone or tablet.
To use our Mobile Banking services you must be an Online Banking customer. Still have questions? Click here.
*The service is provided at no additional cost; however, you may incur charges to receive internet, cellular or other data service on your mobile device. You may also incur charges from your telecommunications carrier when sending and receiving information in connection with your use of Mobile Banking.
Save yourself a trip to the bank! Deposit checks using your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android Smartphone with Century Bank's Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Tap. Click. Deposit.
Enjoy the many benefits that RDA has to offer:
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere using your iPhone or Android smartphone
- Done securely using Century Bank Mobile
- Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks
- Account must be open for at least 90 days
- Must be enrolled in Mobile Online Banking
- Account must be in good standing
To apply call us today or stop by one of our convenient branch locations.
*This service is provided at no additional cost; however, you may incur charges to receive internet, cellular or other data service on your mobile device. You may also incur charges from your telecommunications carrier when sending and receiving information in connection with your use of Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Using Century Bank's Telephone Banking System, you can:
- Access account information
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Find branch locations and hours
- Activate a new debit card
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
Telephone Banking 505.424.2828 or Toll Free 877.424.2828
*Standard fees apply for placing stop payments and ordering checks. Contact your local Century Bank Representative for current fees and check order options.
You probably never leave home without a mobile phone or device, do you? No, of course not!? What if you could combine the power of your own mobile phone with your wallet?
Introducing Century Bank Mobile Wallet.
Mobile wallet gives you the ability, with certain mobile devices, to pay participating merchants with your Century Bank (CB) MasterCard® Debit Card. Using contactless payment technology, use your mobile device as an electronic wallet at merchant checkout terminals. Instead of using your physical plastic card, you can pay with your Mobile Wallet enabled device such as a smart phone, tablet or watch.
The information from your CB MasterCard® Debit Card is stored digitally on your mobile device and is transferred electronically to the merchant only with your authorization.
Century Bank supports Apple Pay® , Google Pay™, Samsung Pay and Masterpass™ by Mastercard® for mobile wallet. To set your device up for Mobile Wallet TODAY, click on the appropriate link below and follow the instructions for your device:
If you need further assistance, stop by any one of our convenient locations during normal business hours or call us at 877.424.2828. For more information about locations and hours, click HERE.
*This service is provided at no additional cost; however, you may incur charges to receive internet, cellular or other data service on your mobile device. You may also incur charges from your telecommunications carrier when sending and receiving information in connection with your use of Mobile Wallet.