HomeWho We Are/About Us
Our History & Mission
Century Bank has been serving the Great State of New Mexico since 1887. In August of that year, in an effort to develop the Santa Fe community through mortgage lending, Mutual Building and Loan Association was founded with $500. In 1982 Mutual Building and Loan Association went through a name change and became Century Federal Savings and Loan Association. Since then, other changes have led to Century Bank's current status as a state chartered and locally owned, full service, community bank.
Century Bank is proud to support New Mexico's financial needs including: Commercial Loans, Small Business Loans, Mortgage Loans, Consumer Loans, Deposit Products, Wealth Management and services including Electronic Banking and Treasury Management.
With a vision of being a super-community bank, Century currently has locations in Santa Fe, Española, Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Los Alamos, and a loan production office in Dallas, TX.
Century Bank is proud of its commitment to the people and communities we serve. We continue to support our communities with our philanthropic efforts, lending money back into our communities, and helping them with all of their financial needs.
With local board members and over 190 employees, Century Bank is honored to be a part of New Mexico's heritage and looks forward to future growth and expansion.
Century Bank strives to be a safe and sound super-community bank - providing our clients with an outstanding experience, empowered local decision making, and multi-channel world class solutions.
- Our employees share the values of honesty, integrity, respect, openness, diversity, and balance.
- We empower our employees to foster creativity, make decisions that improve their work and provide solutions for our clients.
- We are inclusive, collaborative, and treat individuals with mutual respect.
- We embrace diverse backgrounds and talents where employees can contribute and grow.
- We have high standards and pay attention to every detail.
- We are empathetic and demonstrate emotional commitment to our work and clients.