HomeWho We Are/About Us
Our History & Mission
Century Bank has been serving the Great State of New Mexico since 1887. In August of that year, in an effort to develop the Santa Fe community through mortgage lending, Mutual Building and Loan Association was founded with $500. In 1982 Mutual Building and Loan Association went through a name change and became Century Federal Savings and Loan Association. Since then, other changes have led to Century Bank's current status as a state chartered and locally owned, full service, community bank.
As a bank that has been around for more than a century, we are steadfast and stable. Our banking services offer customers opportunity and flexibility with the ability to choose what serves them best. Century Bank as established a legacy of commitment, and we offer others the opportunity to protect and preserve their financial legacy.
Century Bank is proud of its commitment to the people and communities we serve. We continue to support our communities with our philanthropic efforts, lending money back into our communities, and helping them with all of their financial needs.
Century Bank is proud to support New Mexico's financial needs including Commercial Loans, Small Business Loans, Mortgage Loans, Consumer Loans, Deposit Products, Wealth Management and services including Electronic Banking and Treasury Management. Century currently has locations in Santa Fe, Española, Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Los Alamos, and loan production offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas.
With local board members and 180 employees, Century Bank is honored to be a part of New Mexico's heritage and looks forward to future growth and expansion.
At our core, we represent our people - our customers, our employees - and all who make up your community.
To be the bank of choice in the communities we serve.
Driving success for our clients, community, employees, and shareholders.
- Diversity: We are inclusive, embrace individual backgrounds, and honor the cultures of all we serve.
- Respect: We are honest, transparent, and open in how we treat clients, employees, and others in the community.
- Accountability: We have integrity in our commitments to clients and employees. We follow up and follow through on what we say we are going to do.
- Culture of YES: We foster creativity, empowerment, and collaboration to provide appropriate solutions for clients and employees.
- Customer Service Focused: We provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally, by paying attention to details and showing emotional commitment and empathy to all clients.
- Social Responsibility: We contribute to the growth and success of our communities financially, economically, ethically, and philanthropically.
A Symbol of STRENGTH for More Than a Century