At Century Bank, we’re committed to helping people and businesses. That means we offer solutions, not products. Our responsive, consultative approach makes us a valuable resource. This allows you to spend less time worrying about banking so you can spend more time building the success of your business.
Our suite of Treasury Management solutions are designed to be tailored to your business needs. Our Treasury Management professionals will consult with you to understand the needs of your business to help implement the right tools to optimize cash flow, streamline your payments and receivables processes, manage and access your accounts on-the-go, and help you protect your business against fraud.
Let's get started! Contact one of our local Treasury Management professionals today by visiting any of our locations or calling 505.995.1200.
We offer a powerful online banking tool for managing your business finances, right from your home or office. Century Business Online is easy to use, secure and reliable. You’ll quickly see how much more productive you can be, while eliminating cumbersome paperwork.
Century Bank’s Business Online gives you 24/7 access to your account information anywhere an Internet connection is available.
We offer a sophisticated set of online tools that can be customized to suit your business needs and the needs of your users, ensuring your cash balances are constantly working hard for you. Instant transaction origination, transaction review and automatic alerts will give you an unprecedented level of control, freedom and flexibility.
Packed with features that are easy to use.
- Access to up-to-date account balances allowing you to easily monitor your collected balances.
- View and print paid checks, which provides for quick verification of payments.
- Review and download detailed transaction histories for up to 3 months plus the current cycle, in 6 different formats.
- View and print deposits and deposited checks for easy reconciliation.
- Receive email alerts for balance thresholds and other account related activities, proactively keeps you up to date on your account information.
- Access the past 18 months statements.
- Receive your statements through email - e-statements safely and on time helping you to reduce your use of paper.
- Transfer funds between your various accounts, offering you a convenient way to move funds.
- Initiate and view stop payment requests.
- Submit payments through our online bill payment as one-time or recurring payments, saves you time.
- Set up multiple users, allowing you to grant access rights based upon job duties.
Century Xpress Deposit is a remote deposit capture product that allows you to deposit checks into your Century Bank checking account right from your office with our easy to use scanner – no more trips to the bank.
Using a specially designed check scanner, you can deposit checks quickly, easily and as often as needed without having to go to the bank. No more filling out deposit slips by hand and no more copying checks for further research.
Processing deposits has never been easier.
- Log onto the Internet to our secure Century Xpress Deposit site.
- Feed your check(s) in to one of the approved scanners.
- Enter the amount of the check or enter the deposit item total and amount depending on the scanner.
- Click on “Submit”.
After submitting the items, the bank will process electronically and make the deposit to your account.
*Requires a computer with the most current version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome,Windows or a Mac with the most current version of Google Chrome.
Consider the benefits.
- Reduce trips to the bank and associated expenses
- Manage your deposit times based on your company needs
- No need to purchase, install or maintain software
- Improve cash flow with extended deposit times and more consistency with daily deposits
- Save time in not having to make photo copies
- Advanced notice of returned items
Big or small – you have options.
Century Bank offers two options for using our Xpress Deposit service to cover the needs of both small-volume and large-volume check deposits.
All solutions are supported by the commitment to quality service you have come to expect from Century Bank. To find out more about how Xpress Deposit can benefit your business or other our other Treasury Management solutions, call us today.
With Century Bank, in collaboration with Merchant e-Solutions, merchants can offer a wide range of card-based options to their customers. Accepting card-based programs can help to enhance your business’s cash flow and help reduce the staff and time burden of billing and collection.
We offer a wide selection of industry-leading payment processing solutions to help merchants increase revenue and enhance their bottom line.
- Accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners, JCB and American Express.
- Offer comprehensive point-of-sale debit card processing solutions
- Mail order / telephone order processing
- Touchtone telephone services
- e-Commerce and web-based processing via the MeS Virtual Terminal or MeS Payment Gateway, including support for recurring and installment payments
- Include gift and loyalty card acceptance in your payment processing services
Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) makes the distribution and settlement of payroll, cash concentration, disbursements and collections quicker, easier and virtually error-free – and all done through your own computer. With ACH, credits and debits are securely transacted from your account when you say so – allowing you more control over your cash flow, your business and your free time.
The Easy Way to Bank.
- Enhances the precision of your cash flow
- Eliminates the risk of lost or stolen checks
- Eliminates the expense of paper-based check disbursement and collection
- Transactions can be originated 14 days in advance of funding
- Nationwide acceptability
- Improves security and protection with NACHA Rules
- Eliminates late payments / Allows for faster collections
Solutions Made Simple
With Century Bank’s ACH solution, your business has access to more time-and money-saving solutions, sure to help any company succeed.
- Direct Deposit – Payroll checks are sent digitally to employees’ accounts, even if they don’t bank at Century.
- Cash Concentration – Securely move your money from one location to another with your computer.
- Direct Debits & Credits – pay supplies or collect funds, all online.
ACH Block and Filter
Protect your accounts from unauthorized or fraudulent electronic debits hitting your account.
Protecting your account is first priority. You can choose to have all ACH debits returned automatically if presented against your account or you can have them filtered, allowing only those you’ve authorized.
When you need to send money on a same day basis, do it from your computer via Century Bank’s Business Online. If you need to send a foreign wire, no problem, just give us a call.
Through our Business Online Banking Wire Transfer function, you can make same-day funds transfers for domestic and international wires, giving you the fastest and most precise timing of transfers anywhere.
When timing is high-priority.
- Real time confirmation of wire transfer.
- Customize Business Online Banking Users with specific limits, dual control, and account access.
- Create and save templates for recurring wires or use a freeform – one-time template.
Positive Pay offers you a simple solution to identify fraudulent checks presented on your accounts by verifying each check's authenticity. Positive Pay helps fight the “would be” counterfeiters by quickly identifying suspect items. It is a tactical weapon to combat check fraud, and with Internet access, provides an early detection system that’s easy for you to manage.
Conveniently integrated with our Business Online Banking, Positive Pay offers you the ability to upload check issue information or manually key the information, view exceptions and simply click to return a fraudulent item. Since we have your check issue information we can also prepare a reconciliation report, so you know exactly what items are outstanding on a daily basis.
- Protect your account from unauthorized, altered or duplicate checks presented on your account.
- You have the final review on whether the exception item is paid or returned.
- Daily reconciliation made easy.
When you’re looking for more robust features for your business, simply add our enhanced services.
- Initiate domestic outgoing wire transfers
- Create an ACH file for direct deposit or payments
- Submit Positive Pay check issue files.
- Review Positive Pay exception items
- Scan checks for deposit
Our Menu tabs make navigation quick. They are available at the top of each page as you change accounts and functions which minimize the number of times you have to toggle back and forth.
User access to Business Online Banking can be customized based on job function and activity. Each user will be issued their own user ID, password and secure token.
Users can choose from a pocket-size token or our token App for your iPhone® or Android phone.
Century Bank has all the tools you need to make your business a success and to help you easily manage the details.
A complimentary option to your e-statements, our CD ROM comes with digital copies of check images and monthly statements – perfect for archiving your data. And it’s simple to find what you need, when you need it. No special software required.
Make your excess cash work harder for you by automatically investing it into an overnight investment sweep. Investment accounts are not FDIC insured.
Century’s Loan Sweep service provides an automatic transfer between your commercial line of credit and your checking account, allowing you to minimize your interest expense when you have excess funds.
Zero Balance Account (ZBA)
Simplify your company’s finances by centralizing all of your deposits and payments in one designated master account, supporting all of your disbursement and depository accounts.
Business Credit Cards
Business credit cards are a powerful business tool to help you with your everyday purchases and travel expenses.
Business Debit Cards
Business debit cards allow you to make purchases and withdraw cash directly from your primary business checking account.
Account Analysis Accounts
Our Commercial Account Analysis account allows you to offset monthly fees with earnings credits. To further maximize your earnings credit potential, we can group multiple checking accounts together maximizing the balances in all your business checking accounts.
How does an attack happen?
Learn more about corporate account take-over’s by clicking here to review a joint report issued by the FBI and other public agencies.
Utilize Century Bank's Fraud Checklist to review your internal controls and procedures.
Century Bank will never ask you to send your personal information or login credentials to us via email, text message, pop-up window or phone calls. If you are unsure if something you've receive is a legitimate Century Bank communication, call us at 505-995-1200 or 1.877.424.2828.
Treasury Management Team
Running a business requires surrounding yourself with other professionals who you can trust to share their expertise. Our team can help you reach your financial goals with customized solutions and sound advice.
Call us today for more information about how we can help you build a customized Treasury Management program.
Anita Dunmar, VP Electronic Banking Manager
Santa Fe, Espanola | 505.424.2810
Linda Lyle, VP Treasury Management Adviser
Albuquerque, Rio Rancho | 505.798.5922
Melissa Martinez, Treasury Management Adviser
Albuquerque, Rio Rancho | 505.798.5904
JoAnn Bolleter, AVP Merchant Services Manager
All locations | 505.424.2875
Focus on running your business efficiently. The Business Lending team at Century Bank will handle the other stuff!