We think you’ll agree, a visit to your local coffee shop or shopping around town is much easier with a
Century Bank VISA® Debit Card.
Not only is a debit card easier to carry with you, a VISA® debit card gives you access to your account anywhere VISA® is accepted for payment.
Tap to Pay! Your Century Bank Debit VISA® is enhanced with contactless EMV chip technology. This means that your debit card will have additional security features and can be used at chip-enabled payment terminals—close to home and around the world. Use your Century Bank Debit VISA® at point of sale terminals or ATMs where VISA® is universally accepted.
- Included with a Century Bank Checking account
- EMV - Chip Technology
- Tap to Pay -Your new VISA® debit card is enhanced with the newest technology for making contactless payments.
- Flexibility – shop, get cash at ATMs and more
- Global – Widely accepted where you see the VISA® symbol
- Secure – Extensive fraud protection controls
- Card Swap - Update online subscriptions, merchants or bill pay
Debit Card Limits
Your Century Bank Debit VISA® daily limits are as follows:
Daily POS (Point of Sale) is $1,500
Daily ATM withdrawal limit $1000
For more information about Visa's® card holder benefits, visit:
By activating and using your debit card you are agreeing to the terms and conditions governing the usage of the card as outlined in the "Electronic Fund Transfer Disclosure and Agreement. You may visit:
If you ever need a temporary increase you may call Customer Service at 505.424.2888 or toll free 877.424.2828. You may also visit your local branch and a Universal Banker will be happy to assist you.
*Please refer to the VISA® Benefits above for additional information regarding these services which may include additional fees and other terms and conditions. You may request a copy anytime at any of our convenient locations or by calling 505.995.1200.
Request a debit card
Once you open a new Century Bank checking account, or if you have an existing account you can request a debit card in one of the following ways:
- Call us at 505.995.1200 or toll free 877.424.2828
- Visit a local branch
Your new cards should arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days.
Activating your debit card
Please call 800.290.7893 (within US) or 206.624.7998 (outside US) to activate your card.
Century Bank recommends that you contact us prior to traveling to place a travel notification on your debit card(s) to reduce the possibility of card access being interrupted.
It’s easy to set up a Travel Notification:
- Log in to your Online Banking account and send us a Secure Message with the dates and location of your upcoming trip.
- Call us 505.424.2888 or toll tree 877.424.2828
For your protection, we will continue to monitor debit card activity even when a travel notification is in effect.
Please note that you may be required to use your PIN when making certain types of transactions outside of the State of New Mexico.
Changing your PIN (Personal identification number)
Please call 800.290.7893 (within US) or 206.624.7998 (outside US) to change your PIN.
Introducing Century Bank Mobile Wallet. The touchless solution to making payments where mobile wallets are accepted!
You probably never leave home without a mobile phone or device. What if you could combine the power of your own mobile phone with your wallet?
Mobile wallet gives you the ability, with certain mobile devices, to pay participating merchants with your Century Bank (CB) VISA® Debit Card. Using contactless payment technology, use your mobile device as an electronic wallet at merchant checkout terminals. Instead of using your physical plastic card, you can pay with your Mobile Wallet enabled device such as a smart phone, tablet or watch.
The information from your CB VISA® Debit Card is stored digitally on your mobile device and is transferred electronically to the merchant only with your authorization.
Century Bank supports Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay for mobile wallet. To set your device up for Mobile Wallet TODAY, click on the appropriate link below and follow the instructions for your device:
If you need further assistance, stop by any one of our convenient locations during normal business hours or call us at 505.995.1200 or toll-free at 877.424.2828.
MyCardRules™ to monitor and detect debit card fraud.
Century Bank now offers MyCardRules™, a mobile app that allows Century Bank VISA® Debit cardholders to monitor debit card usage, control and detect fraud, and set several preferences on how your VISA® debit card can be used. 1. 2
Enrolled cardholders will receive real-time alerts on pre-determined transactions, settings and rules.
Lose a card? Turn your card "off" for added safety until you reach the bank. Find your card in the meantime? What a relief! Simply turn your card back "on".
On a budget? Tell the app what your spending limits are and stay within transaction limits.3
MyCardRules™ features include the ability to:
- Turn your VISA® debit card ON/OFF with the tap of a finger
- View recent debit card transactions and activity
- Set location preferences by location, region, or country to define the areas in which your card can or cannot be used
- Set spend limits on transactions to specify a transaction amount above which transactions are denied
- Set specific transaction types to allow or refuse (in-store, eCommerce, mail or phone orders, auto pay, ATMs, etc.)
- Set specific merchant types to allow or refuse (department stores, gas stations, grocery store, etc.)
- Customize alerts that will be pushed to your mobile device
- Add multiple cards
Download the app today!
Need more information? Call or visit us at any of our convenient locations during normal business hours.
1. This service is provided at no addtional cost. However, you may incur charges to receive internet, cellular or other data service on your mobile device. You may also incur charges from your telecommunications carrier when sending and receiving information in connection with your use of MyCardRules™.
2. MyCardRules™ is a mobile application developed and maintained by Jack Henry and Associates for financial institutions that use JHA Card Processing Solutions™ for their debit card processing.
3. Daily Point of Sale Transaction Limits and ATM Cash Withdrawal Limits are predetermined by Century Bank - Please contact us for assistance.
At Century Bank, we are concerned about the safety of your bank accounts. Century Bank is now offering the following services to help protect you from fraud.
Fraud Center provides proactive monitoring of debit card transactions using transaction profiling to identify fraud patterns as transactions occur. The system examines historical spending patterns and builds a customer profile to identify high risk transactions that may be outside your normal spending habits.
High risk debit card transactions will be reviewed by a Fraud Analyst who will evaluate the transaction in conjunction with recent activity. The Fraud Analyst will attempt to contact you using the phone numbers we have on record. If there is no answer, the Fraud Analyst will leave a message. If the Analyst is unable to verify the transaction by speaking to the owner of the debit card, a temporary block will be placed on future debit card transactions.
If your debit card is blocked because a Fraud Analyst is unable to reach you, the Analyst will provide a phone number to reply to the message in order to remove the temporary block. You may also call Century Bank at 505.424.2888 during normal business hours to have the block removed.
When a Fraud Analyst calls, you will be asked to verify whether a specific transaction is valid. It is important to note that the Analyst will not ask for personal information, such as your account number, the CVV code located on the back of the card, card expiration date, Social Security number, etc.
In most cases, you will not be held liable for unauthorized use of your debit card if you report your card lost or stolen in a timely manner. Let us know immediately if your card has been lost, stolen, or if you notice any suspicious activity on your Century Bank accounts.
During normal banking hours, call our Customer Service Center at 505.424.2888, to report your lost or stolen card, or to report suspicious activity.
After Hours or Weekends
If you discover your debit card has been lost, stolen or see suspicious debit card activity on your accounts after hours or during a weekend, call 888.297.3416 (within the US) or 206.389.5200 (outside US). You will need to provide:
- The bank’s name, city, and state. You may also provide Century Bank's ABA number: 307072443.
- The exact name on the card.
- Your full address and a day time phone number.
- The reason you are requesting the card be cancelled.
Call our Customer Service Center at 505.424.2888 during banking hours to arrange for a replacement card.
Protect your debit card – important tips!
- Treat your card like cash and keep it in a secure location
- Don’t write your PIN on your card, keep it with your debit card, or share it with anyone
- Don’t use obvious or easily guessed numbers for your PIN, such as your date of birth or “1111” or “1234”
- Don’t provide your account number to anyone or allow anyone to use your debit card
- Check your monthly statements for unauthorized transactions. Contact Century Bank immediately at 505.424.2888 if there are any suspicious charges
- IMMEDIATELY contact Century Bank at 505.424.2888 if your debit card is lost or stolen. To report a lost or stolen card after business hours, please call 888.297.3416 (within the US) or 206.389.5200 (outside US)
- For security purposes, please activate your card upon receipt
Century Bank has an agreement with the MoneyPass® ATM network to allow our customers to use any MoneyPass® ATM machine without incurring a “Foreign ATM Service Charge” from the owner of the ATM.
The MoneyPass® network offers tens of thousands of service charge-free ATMs throughout the United States. A complete listing of MoneyPass® ATM locations and directions are available at www.moneypass.com.
Please see Century Bank’s Fee Schedule for a complete listing of bank fees.
As always, when you use your Century Bank ATM/Debit Card at a Century Bank ATM, we will NOT assess a service charge for the transaction. In addition, you have the option of receiving cash back without a service charge at many retail merchants (including grocery stores) when you make a purchase with your debit card.
At Century Bank, we pride ourselves on our customer service. That means listening closely to what you have to say. If you have a question or a comment about any of our products or services, please let us know!
Mobile Banking Built for ME!
Check your balance, transfer money, or pay your bills - anytime, anywhere.