- Included with every Century Bank Checking account
- EMV - Chip Technology
- Tap to Pay - Your new VISA® debit card is enhanced with the newest technology for making contactless payments
- Flexibility - Shop, get cash at ATMs, and more
- Global - Widely accepted where you see the VISA® symbol
- Secure - Extensive fraud protection controls
- Card Swap - Update online subscriptions, merchants, or bill pay
Debit Card Limits
For more information about Visa's® card holder benefits, visit:
By activating and using your VISA® debit card, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions governing the usage of the card as outlined in the Electronic Fund Transfer Disclosure and Agreement.
- Call us at 505.995.1200 or toll-free 877.424.2828
- Visit a local branch
Activating Your Debit Card
- Log in to your Online Banking account and send us a Secure Message with the dates and location of your upcoming trip
- Call us at 505.424.2888 or toll-free 877.424.2828
Changing your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
MyCardRules™ to monitor and detect debit card fraud.
MyCardRules™ features include the ability to:
- Turn your VISA® debit card ON/OFF with the tap of a finger
- View recent debit card transactions and activity
- Set location preferences by location, region, or country to define the areas in which your card can or cannot be used
- Set spend limits on transactions to specify a transaction amount above which transactions are denied
- Set specific transaction types to allow or refuse (in-store, eCommerce, mail or phone orders, auto pay, ATMs, etc.)
- Set specific merchant types to allow or refuse (department stores, gas stations, grocery stores, etc.)
- Customize alerts that will be pushed to your mobile device
- Add multiple cards
Need more information? Call or visit us at any of our convenient locations during normal business hours.
At Century Bank, one of our top priorities is the safety of your bank accounts. That is why we now offer the following services to help protect you, your family, and loved ones from fraud.
After Hours or Weekends
- The bank’s name, city, and state. You may also provide Century Bank's ABA number: 307072443
- The exact name on the card
- Your full address and a daytime phone number
- The reason you are requesting the card be canceled
Important Tips to Protect Your Debit Card!
- For security purposes, please activate your card as soon as you receive it
- Treat your card like cash and keep it in a secure location
- Do not write your PIN on your card, keep it with your debit card, or share it with anyone
- Do not use obvious or easily guessed numbers for your PIN, such as your date of birth or “1111” or “1234”
- Do not provide your account number to anyone or allow anyone to use your debit card
- Check your monthly statements for unauthorized transactions. If there are any suspicious charges, contact Century Bank immediately at 505.424.2888
- IMMEDIATELY contact Century Bank at 505.424.2888 if your debit card is lost or stolen. To report a lost or stolen card after business hours, please call 888.297.3416 (within the US) or 206.389.5200 (outside US)