Access Your Account Information Online!
TrustReporter is a dynamic web-based solution that will allow you to view and download account details on your Trust account via a secured Internet connection.
Trust Reporter provides:
- Unlimited Access and Availability - 24/7 access allows you to view and download account data whenever you wish.
- Encrypted Connection - The TrustReporter web site utilizes the highest level of encryption available: 128-bit SSL encryption from Verisign™.
- Information Updated Daily - Account reflects positions and transactions from the beginning of the month through the close of the previous business day.
- View Current Holdings - View detailed descriptions of all the assets held, including: asset name, number of shares, coupon rate, maturity date, market value, etc.
- Historical Information - Access historical data to view transactions, holdings,and portfolio details from the prior three-month period.
- Tax Lots Information - View critical tax lot information (Including shares, acquired date, how acquired, cost, market value, last amortized, and previously amortized held by each account.
- Downloadable Formats - Download all the data presented on the screen in a variety of formats, such as Excel, Word, and ASCII.
- Online Statements - Avoid mail delivery delays; view account statements online or download them to your computer.
All these services are available to our Trust clients at no cost.
Review the TrustReporter Service Terms and Apply Now for TrustReporter Internet Access. Click Here for our TrustReporter User Manual.
Sign and return the completed form to:
Attn: Alan Snow
100 South Federal Place
Santa Fe, NM 87501-1507
You may also reach Alan at 505.995.1210
For more information on Century Bank's Trust Services, please call us at 505.995.1263 or email us through our secure guest book.
Investment products sold by Century Trust and Asset Management Division are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, and may lose value.