HomePersonal/Century Trust & Asset Management
New Mexico Insurance Forms
Insurance companies transacting business in New Mexico are required to deposit securities with the Office of Superintendent of Insurance in order to be qualified to transact business in the state of New Mexico. Click on the links to access the specific statutory authority:
These sections may also be found on the Internet at www.osi.state.nm.us or by calling The Nils Law Publishing at (800) 423-5910 or by writing to National Insurance Law Service, P.O. Box 2507, Chatsworth, California 91311.
The following Office of Superintendent of Insurance forms are required to exchange securities.
- Instructions and Procedures for Depositing and Withdrawing Securities/Submissions of Surety Bond in lieu of Securities
- Application for Deposit of Securities, Form No 600A
- Application for Withdrawal of Securities, Form No 600B
BE SURE THESE FORMS ARE NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY!
The following Century Bank forms are required to verify authorization for statements, interest disposition, verify Tax Identification Number, and request Internet Access for the securities:
- Company Resolution
- Internet Access Agreement
- Terms and Conditions of Service
- Name and Address Verification
- W9 with Instructions
- TrustReporter Guide
- Secure Email Instructions
To view and print documents on this site you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Click on the button below for download.
Access Account Information Online!
TrustReporter is a dynamic web-based solution that will allow you to view and download account details on your Trust account via a secured Internet connection.
- Unlimited Access and Availability - 24/7 access allows you to view and download account data whenever you wish.
- Encrypted Connection - The TrustReporter web site utilizes the highest level of encryption available: 128-bit SSL encryption from Verisign™.
- Information Updated Daily - Account reflects positions and transactions from the beginning of the month through the close of the previous business day.
- View Current Holdings - View detailed descriptions of all the assets held, including: asset name, number of shares, coupon rate, maturity date, market value, etc.
- Historical Information - Access historical data to view transactions, holdings,and portfolio details from the prior three-month period.
- Tax Lots Information - View critical tax lot information (Including shares, acquired date, how acquired, cost, market value, last amortized, and previously amortized held by each account.
- Downloadable Formats - Download all the data presented on the screen in a variety of formats, such as Excel, Word, and ASCII.
- Online Statements - Avoid mail delivery delays; view account statements online or download them to your computer.
TrustReporter is provided to you at no cost by completing the Internet Access form provided above.
Mail Forms to: Overnight Forms to:
Century Bank Century Bank
Attn: Alan Snow Attn: Alan Snow
P.O. Box 1507 100 S. Federal Pl.
Santa Fe, NM 87504-1507 Santa Fe, NM 87501