Our simplest account! This account can be had with no monthly service fees if you enroll for Century Bank eStatements. No minimum balance and no monthly service fee. e-Statements provided at no charge or you may obtain paper statements at $5 per statement cycle. Your personal banking relationship with Century Bank includes Online Banking privileges.
- $25 Minimum opening balance
- No minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service fee
- No monthly service fee
- No charge for eStatements
- Paper statements $5 if requested
- Unlimited transactions
- Debit card with fraud protection services
- Online banking with bill pay, eAlerts, person-to-person payments
- Mobile banking
- Remote Deposit Anywhere
- Mobile Wallet (Apple Pay, MasterPass, Google Pay)
- Telephone banking
- Student benefits1
- Senior benefits2
1Student Benefits (Ages 15-24) -
- Student receives a $10 gift card upon account opening.
- Century Bank will waive the first four (4) non-Century Bank ATM Withdrawal fees per calendar month. ($2.00 each for a total of $8.00 per calendar month.) Non MoneyPass ATMs will charge a fee for ATM withdrawals which will not be waived.
Students must be between the ages of 15 and 24 years old. Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian as a co-owner. On multi-party accounts, only verified students will receive the benefits outlined above. Limit, one account with student benefits per student. These benefits are not available to accounts opened in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Benefits will cease without notice when the student turns 25 years old.
2Senior Benefits (60 years or older)- includes complimentary first order of checks, and your choice of eStatements or complimentary paper statements. Remote Deposit Anywhere is also available for qualified applicants.
To receive this benefit you must notify Century Bank upon turning 60 years old.