Donations & Sponsorships
General Contribution Philosophy
How to Request a Donation or Sponsorship
All requests must be submitted on the Century Bank Sponsorship/Donation Request Form (see link below). Applications should be submitted at least 60 days in advance of the event or required funding. Please allow a minimum of 30 days for your request to be reviewed and for a response to be given.
How to Submit a Request
All requests must be in writing and must include a completed Century Bank Sponsorship/Donation Request Form. You may click the link above to complete the electronic form. You may also contact us for a form to be sent to you in a pdf format. If you choose to complete a pdf form, your request can be sent as follows:
- Contact: Margaret Gonzales, AVP | 505.995.1200
- Mail: Century Bank, Community Support Committee, PO Box 1507, Santa Fe, NM 87504
- In Person: Drop off at any Century Bank Branch, Attn: Community Support Committee
- Fax: Attn: Community Support Committee, 505.982.3806
If you have questions about donations or sponsorships, please contact us at 505.995.1200.
If your request does not meet our requirements or if we need more information, you will be advised upon the receipt of your request. Otherwise, your request will be submitted to the Community Support Committee for consideration at its next meeting.
Consideration Will be Given to Organizations That:
- Century Bank has built relationships with and that we have supported in the past
- Are located in the communities that we serve
- Meet our philosophy in filling those needs and benefiting our communities
We Will Not Consider:
- Groups or entities that represent a conflict of interest for Century Bank
- Political campaigns, lobbying, or other political activities
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Group trips, tours, or conferences
- Individual participation in sports activities, pageants, events, trips, or conferences
- Organizations or entities that practice or support unlawful, discriminatory, or controversial agendas